ParagonIU Debate Competition 2020
Are you interested to be a part of ParagonIU Debate 2020?
The Office of Student Services and ParagonIU Debate Club are pleased to announce that there will be a debate competition in February. ParagonIU Debate 2020 is an Asian Parliamentary debate that allows contestants to prepare themselves for both national and international debate tournaments. The motions may include environment, economy, philosophy and technology. Motions will be released to you during internal orientation prior to the competition date if you are shortlisted.
Here is a brief description of the competition:
Date: Saturday, 1st February, 2019
Time: 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Debate Format: Asian Parliamentary (3 vs. 3)
Team capacity: 8 teams
- Be a ParagonIU student in all majors including EPS
- Be highly interested in debating and enthusiastic in learning how to debate
- Form a group of 3 people
- Must be available all day on the 1st of February
- Registration will be closed after reaching team capacity (8 teams). Please register as soon as possible as we will adopt a first-come-first-serve policy
- Beginners to debate are also welcome.
If you are interested, please go to this link to register HERE.
For further information, please contact the President : Mr. Sambath Ngel Tel: 077791503 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
ParagonIU Debate Club
Paragon International University
Phnom Penh, Cambodia